- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In spite of numerous difficulties, the colonies remained under French control until India became independent.
- Contains .0707 oz actual Silver weight.
- Housed in a protective plastic holder with a deluxe wooden box.
- The certificate of authenticity contains the history of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the "P" for Puducherry and legend in Persian shows the date of the coin.
- Reverse: Persian inscription translating to "franch kompani" (French company).
- Minted at the Mahé mint, another French India colony.
Add this educational and highly collectible Silver collection of the French India Silver Fanon to your cart today!
The 1 Fanon coin was issued between 1738-1792. It was worth 1/5 Rupees and minted at the mint in Mahé, another French colony in the South West of India.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.