As low as $5.99 per round over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 49||$30.22||$30.37||$31.48|
|50 - 99||$29.22||$29.37||$30.44|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This APMEXclusive® Native American Mint 1 oz Silver BU features an a Sioux chief guarding his territory. This coin is authorized by the Oglala Sioux Tribe, which is the largest of the Sioux nations and is located at Pine Ridge, South Dakota.
This is the fifth coin in the Sioux Buffalo series. Available only at APMEX, these coins reflect the sovereign status of Native American tribes and are instrumental in honoring tribal history and culture spanning centuries. Adding to their collectibility is the fact that they are the only American, non-U.S. government coins available in the marketplace.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an individual capsule. Multiples of 20 come encapsulated in shrink-wrapped rolls.
- Obverse: A beautiful depiction of a Sioux chief is shown protecting his land. He is outfitted in ceremonial dress, with a large headdress and a beautiful ornate sash, and is carrying a rifle. Behind him sits a decorated tepee.
- Reverse: Depicts a 19th century Indian war shield. On the shield are two buffaloes colliding in combat as well as a tepee and banner with the name of the tribe. The eight tepees represent the districts of the Oglala Sioux reservation.
- These are non-circulating, legally authorized coins by a federally recognized sovereign nation, but are not legal tender.
- Royalties from the sale of these coins assist Native American charities and raises tribal awareness.
Beautifully display your Sioux Indian coin by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The designs on these Native American Silver coins represent the history and culture of Native American tribes, and the royalties aid in their continued existence as federally recognized tribes. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Sioux Indian War Chief coin to your cart today!
Sioux Bullion Series
The Great Sioux Nation consists of groups of Native American tribes and First Nations peoples in North America. The tribes are comprised mostly of the two language groups, the Lakota and Dakota, which means "the allies." The Native American Mint Silver coin series is an APMEXclusive®. Inception of this popular series began in 2015, and it continues to offer exclusive Sioux designs representing the tribes with great dignity and honor while also pairing with top notch quality. This Native American coin series is expected to be an annual release.
Native American Tepees
Tepees or tipis are the name of dwellings used by American Indians. Typically, they were constructed of poles arranged and fastened into a conical frame covered by animal skins. A hole was left in the top for smoke to escape and a flap was created to allow movement in and out of the tepee. Although these structures were highly mobile, the design still provided a solid shelter for the American Indians. They were used by hunter-gatherer tribes like the Plains Indians who killed bison, deer, elk and other game animals for food. Furthermore, they were often decorated elaborately with pictures of animals, gods and tribal symbols that had strong meaning for the owner.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.